dina's storylineʕ•ᴥ•ʔ: hibernate (MY CONTACT)

#FANFIksi Refresh Author Stuff buddies

hibernate (MY CONTACT)

kya.im ET from earth0.1 as down to kepler alien, come here just want give u info that "I WILL HIATUS FROM BLOG" n give u tutos dat;
>>HOW TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME

p.s ALWAYS ON look the 'RATE' on it


INSTAGRAM (RATE: HIGHEST)
 

 LINE (R: HIGH)
videocall with me maybe;) ily new friend<3
ASK FM (RAT: LOW)
DO NOT ASK AS ANONYMOUS PWEASE.im not bite! just so so with me:) i love new friend.'sksd' is nothing on my dictionary

TWITTER (R: RARE) ill opened it when i have mood to check my last tweet-____________-
SEARCH : JUSTIN SELENA BIEMEZ
actually my fangirl acc active is more highest then my personal fb, FARADINA FAZIRA
but.its O.K. if u want to add me on personal fb.i'll confir it as soon as i opened it:D but if u want messg something i require u to text it to my fangirl acc.but pls(dont look at the TL ,xD)
the last one::::
MAIL : faradinafazira@hellokitty.com or faradinafazira@gmail.com

ps. if u want text me to mail pls contact me to the other contact 'that u want to contact me at mail' hahahahahhahahahbahahnpizzarollhahahahah

SO THATS ALL.REMEMBER : I WILL HIATUS~
WE CAN PLAY BLOG IF U CONTACT ME.kbye:)
SEE U NEXT TIME
satisfy when i already write that all huh-,,,,,,-

Tidak ada komentar: